Chrome paint chips wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stephen220378
  • 6 comments
  • 1,641 views
Messages
1,532
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
Stephen220378
I don't accept cars as a trade as I want to obtain all cars by myself. However I'll be happy to trade a (duped) X2010 for chrome paint chips. Just add me on PSN, same username as here, send me a message plus the chip/chips and I'll let you know the earliest day I can give away a X2010. The next free day is Wednesday this week due to a couple of GT planet members asking first.
 
In fact, people who send me a request, message, plus a legitimate chrome paint chip skip the queue. So the next X2010 is 00.00 GMT tonight
 
GT5 Marketplace is that way ------------------------------> MP
 
Wow! Look at all the responses in here! It's getting hard to breathe it's so crowded!

Seriously, nobody looks here for trades, they look here.
 
You should be banned. Thank you, and good night.
 
Back