Chrome paint for car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter OnlyOneCanoli
  • 13 comments
  • 929 views

OnlyOneCanoli

(Banned)
Messages
110
Messages
OnlyOneCanoli
I just got awarded Chrome paint Id like to trade it for a race car. Im not into painting cars so I dont really need it offer up
is the silver chrome is the paint that every one is looking for every one calls it chrome but it is actuall called silver chrome correct.
just wanna make sure I have the right one and not misrepresenting it thats all

I have 2 sucessful trades so far just incase anyone need refrences
 
Last edited by a moderator:
what race car do you need?
 
Got a orange race mod Camaro if you're interested, has medium race slicks and a couple extra parts too I think. 530+ HP total.
 
sorry no go on the camaro have one already thanks
Sal
 
I'll give minolta and p330 race car.. Add me if I'll do it
 
Just to let everyne know the paint is still avalible and some cars id be interested in are


Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
Audi R8 Race Car '01
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
 
Im also looking for a vw nardo w12 concept
 
Uhm, can give a Minolta-88v LMP car and/or a Lambo Muira
 
peugeot 905 race car, pm if you want
 
Already have the lambo and 2 minoltas so sorry but no go on those thanks though
 
I also have the peugeot 905 thanks for the offer
Sal
 
really looking for the the most thanks
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
 
i have a the r8 race car if your interested or either 908 lmk what you want
 
Last edited:
Back