Chrome paint on ebay

  • Thread starter Thread starter MistaDenzel
  • 11 comments
  • 753 views
Messages
24
United Kingdom
birmingham
Messages
DIZZE_DENZEL
Is that aloud. I know people do it with FIFA. I'm thinking of buying 5 chrome gold for £1 is it worth it
 
MistaDenzel
Is that aloud. I know people do it with FIFA. I'm thinking of buying 5 chrome gold for £1 is it worth it

No! Just add me and ill try to send you some tomorrow!
 
No you cant offer money here...
And it isn't worth of it peoples gift free those paints here 👍

Edit: Like you see ^^ :lol:
 
MistaDenzel
Is that aloud. I know people do it with FIFA. I'm thinking of buying 5 chrome gold for £1 is it worth it

Fr me mate I'll send you some ;)
 
MistaDenzel
You don't get gold and silver in that tho do you

No but 10 better ones, I'll give you 5 gold & 5 silver if you want
 
MistaDenzel
You don't get gold and silver in that tho do you

You get a few chromes in there that are very close to gold & silver
 
I Need Some Chrome Silvers...

And I Need About 5 Matte Blacks, But I Cant Find Any In The Pack :/ So Is It Worth Buying ? :/
 
krazeykid
I Need Some Chrome Silvers...

And I Need About 5 Matte Blacks, But I Cant Find Any In The Pack :/ So Is It Worth Buying ? :/

It's a personal choice, some say it is some say it isn't
 
I Need Some Chrome Silvers...

And I Need About 5 Matte Blacks, But I Cant Find Any In The Pack :/ So Is It Worth Buying ? :/

You can buy matte black. It comes with the LFA lexus.:)👍
 
Back