Chrome paint question ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter reddevil888a
  • 11 comments
  • 1,010 views
Messages
9
Messages
reddevil888a
So how rare is Chrome Paint ? Whats it worth ? How lucky am I to get it ?
 
It is fairly rare, or at least it was until the duplicating started. It is worth whatever you can get for it and you are lucky to get it because so far I have got it once and got a matte paint the other eleven times.
 
I got a JGTC for one chip, i guess its probably what people are willing to give rather than a set worth.
 
Every 30 cars you can get it... I have 200 cars and haven't got one yet.
 
got one yesterday for my 210th car.

SUPER EXCITED:sly:
just don't know what to use it on, but its probably going to be a premium car :)
 
i got a silver chrome @ 30 or 60 cars (didn't check until later), matte black @ 150, matte dark blue @ 180. I don't mind trade a car for the chips... ;)
 
Just so you know, when you get a special paint awarded (usually matte) for every 30 cars in your garage, if it's not one that you want don't press OK and quit/restart the game until it gives up the one you do want (this includes chrome).

Press ok when the one you want pops up.
 
i got a silver chrome @ 30 or 60 cars (didn't check until later), matte black @ 150, matte dark blue @ 180. I don't mind trade a car for the chips... ;)

Which one?

I already have 210+ and all I got were mattes :grumpy:
 
Which one?

I already have 210+ and all I got were mattes :grumpy:

I can't rmb exactly, it was quite early, when I was more after the cars than paints... I got lucky, I didn't even know I got it until my friend told me that there's such colour.

or just do what Ya Pops said, before the time you hit multiples of 30 cars, saved and back up the game, buy or redeem your 30th car... see if you got the silver chrome, if not reload until you got what you like.
 
got one yesterday for my 210th car.

SUPER EXCITED:sly:
just don't know what to use it on, but its probably going to be a premium car :)

Crome looks awesome on the Veyron and also McLaren SLR.
 
I finally got a chrome for 120 cars. I'm going to dupe the hell out it until I've had a geometric explosion of chrome chips!!
 
Back