CHROME PAINT UP FOR GRAB! Looking for Volkswagen Schwimmwagen for Seasonal Event!

  • Thread starter Thread starter callumcalzar
  • 6 comments
  • 908 views
Messages
225
Messages
callumcalzar
If I'm honest, I don't really want to waste $600,000 credits on a car that'll only make me a profit of $200,000 :grumpy: would someone be willing to give me their Schwimmwagen to keep?

I would be willing to give away a Silver Chrome paint to the first person to send me their Schwimmwagen :)

My PSN is exactly the same as my GTP name: callumcalzar

Thanks!
 
OK.

Now?

*Edit*

My bad, I thought I had it, guess not. Sorry.
 
I can't send paint just yet, but I will stick to my word! I promise that if you send me the car I will send you a Sliver Chrome Paint chip!
 
I just bought it. But I'm not sending it till you can deliver on the paint. When will that be?
 
Tommorow mate :) that alright with you?
 
I will trade with you. :) Mine is green and is pre modded to beat that race. I'll PM you
 
Back