Chrome paint wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter three08
  • 16 comments
  • 527 views
Messages
138
Messages
three08rellik
Trade any car I have for 5 chrome chips at a time. Just ask for what you want and I probably have it.
 
LOL ok I don't have that one. You got me.
 
Corvette - Tuned for seasonal?
 
Yeah sounds good... I'll add the PSN in ID
I'll send first
 
5 chromes on the 3rd for JGTC cars?

BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Ferrari F2007
Ferrari F10
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98
Nissan R89C Race Car '89
 
Have any of these im looking?
Toyota GT1
coloured x1s
chapprel 2D or 2J
Pug 908 hdi
any subaru rally cars
mitsubhisi starion rally car
Nismo skyline R32
 
5 chrome tonight for the Ford GT LM Race Car? The one that looks like the old one. If you have 2 slots tonight I have another account with 5 more.
 
Can send 5 after reset for an Audi R8 LMS '09
 
5 chromes on the 3rd for JGTC cars?

BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Ferrari F2007
Ferrari F10
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98
Nissan R89C Race Car '89

390 or vertigo? On the third. Add me and send paint with message telling me which one.
 
Have any of these im looking?
Toyota GT1
coloured x1s
chapprel 2D or 2J
Pug 908 hdi
any subaru rally cars
mitsubhisi starion rally car
Nismo skyline R32

GT1? Done on the 4th. Add me and send away.
 
Lambo Miura?
 
Yeah no problem


Ok done. Add me and its done on next available.
That's it guys...I have enough. Thanks everybody!
 
Back