Chrome Paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter gemma1962
  • 11 comments
  • 809 views
Messages
69
Messages
gemma1962
Okay so I've been trying for days to get a chrome paint chip, someone finally traded me one today, yet when I went into my paint items I had 2 which means I must have got 1 before :( How do you unlock them? I feel like I've just wasted a car because thats what I traded and it wasn't just any car it was a 2 mil GT by Citroen
 
Okay so I've been trying for days to get a chrome paint chip, someone finally traded me one today, yet when I went into my paint items I had 2 which means I must have got 1 before :( How do you unlock them? I feel like I've just wasted a car because thats what I traded and it wasn't just any car it was a 2 mil GT by Citroen

Why on earth did you do that for?!
 
You get matte (random colour) or chrome paint when you get 30/60/90/120 cars etc.
 
You could probably trade it again for a pretty good deal... chrome is always in demand. I'll start the bidding with a Lambo Miura :D
 
Why on earth did you do that for?!

Because I duped my GT by Citoren anyway :D also I got an X1 yesterday for a concept, obviously the guy had duped it, but who cares man, an X1 is an X1 well technically X2010 lol And now I've duped the chrome paint have 7 going :)
 
^give me one as an xmas present :sly:

An X1 or a chrome chip? lol I would but I have a few trades coming up, I wish multiple cars could still be sent on one day, because I would happily give X1's out
 
How did you dupe the chrome? Using the save backup exploit? I can see it being worthwhile for something like that... now I just need to get one to start the ball rolling.
 
How did you dupe the chrome? Using the save backup exploit? I can see it being worthwhile for something like that... now I just need to get one to start the ball rolling.

yeah, you can get 5 every day which is pretty cool, nothing beats a chrome Mclaren f1 or gt by Citroen or GT-R V spec, what do you have to trade, maybe if you have a colored X1 you could dupe 1 for me? or another rare car but not any birthday glitch cars like the Miura lol
 
yeah, you can get 5 every day which is pretty cool, nothing beats a chrome Mclaren f1 or gt by Citroen or GT-R V spec, what do you have to trade, maybe if you have a colored X1 you could dupe 1 for me? or another rare car but not any birthday glitch cars like the Miura lol

No X1's at all I'm afraid but if you find one first let me know :p
 
Back