Chrome paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_Monkey
  • 20 comments
  • 1,664 views

GTP_Monkey

May the force be with you
Premium
Messages
3,024
England
Top Valley, NG5
How do you win these chrome paints.
 
You'll have to be lucky to get it...
Every x number of cars in your garage (for example 130 cars) you will get a reward.
Mostly a new horn and a new paint.
If you're lucky, you'll have a chrome paint :)
 
Thank you.
 
Ah I was wondering about this too- also colour shift ( tho I have a TVR Tuscan now so that should be covered)
 
Every 10 cars you receive a horn, every 30 you receive a 'special' paint - always either chrome or matte as far as I can tell.
 
Will send you silver chrome.just add me on PSN & I will gift it to you..Psn IsPedroCampinOut
 
Will send you silver chrome.just add me on PSN & I will gift it to you..Psn IsPedroCampinOut

Thanks very much.
 
No problem mate,do it now for you....
 
Hmm that reminds me- how do you add people in gt? Or do you have to do it from the ps3. Homescreen?
 
PS3 home screen,it's above your friends list.
 
If it's not too much trouble I would really appreciate if you would send med one (or two? ;)) as well. I'm seriously tired of buying rubbish cars to fill up my garage to hopefully some day recieve the chrome paint. I will add you on PSN. (Jens_Muff)

/Jens
 
Send me a friends request & I will send you silver chrome....
 
Send me a friends request & I will send you silver chrome....

Can you send me one too? 💡
I tried over 30-40times, but still can't get it!!
:guilty:

PSN : JJ903

Thousand thanks.
I had lot of matt print, if you need any, please let me know!
 
You'll have to be lucky to get it...
Every x number of cars in your garage (for example 130 cars) you will get a reward.
Mostly a new horn and a new paint.
If you're lucky, you'll have a chrome paint :)

Hummm, i really dont know if it works so, because i have more than 300 cars in my garage, i have all gold in every kart races and until now i dont have a single chrome paint............. its driving me nuts.......
 
Tjoe86,send me friend request & I will send you silver chrome.....
 
Tjoe86,send me friend request & I will send you silver chrome.....

Thanks in advance. just added!
Do you think gold chrome is real?
some ppl say it is fake....
 
I had a chrome painted Infinity G35 in NFS:Shift. Nice car it was too! Same car in GT5 is a mooose! Just awful!
 
I have 620 cars in my garage and dont have it
 
Are there any cars you can buy with chrome paint?
 
Hi guys! I'm new here and i'm looking too for chrome paint. Who have it?
 
Back