Chrome paint?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter crhynes
  • 8 comments
  • 2,528 views
Messages
59
Messages
crhynes
Really really really want to know how to get chrome paint?? And if there is any nice people out there willing to trade it or even "GIVE" me a tin of it...... :confused::confused::confused:
 
Every 30 cars in your garage you get a horn or a paint. The paint is always matte or chrome.
 
ohhhh right, never once got a tin of chrome always a stupid horn..... :(
 
circuitdelasarthe2009e.jpg


My silver chrome.
 
I got one orange matte color at 30 cars.. at 60 and 90 i got some horns..

That made me feel very horny :<
 
Every 30 cars in your garage you get a horn or a paint. The paint is always matte or chrome.

I've got just over 90 cars. I recieved Matte red, then matte green and matte red again.
 
The frustrating part about recieving horns as opposed to paint chips is at least us using a G27 wheel the horn is useless, i have not found a button that activates it and secondly, whats the purpose of the stupid horn?! like AI is going to move over for me.
 
The frustrating part about recieving horns as opposed to paint chips is at least us using a G27 wheel the horn is useless, i have not found a button that activates it and secondly, whats the purpose of the stupid horn?! like AI is going to move over for me.

It's L3 or R3. But I agree, it's pretty useless.
 
I received chrome paint and a horn at 90 cars.

Yes it gave me both
 
Back