J johnboywray (Banned) Messages 108 Hull Messages johnboywray Jan 2, 2012 #1 Any chrome colours wanted. Have paints or cars to trade. Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Jan 2, 2012 #2 johnboywray Any chrome colours wanted Have paints or cars to trade Click to expand... You have tickets?
johnboywray Any chrome colours wanted Have paints or cars to trade Click to expand... You have tickets?
J johnboywray (Banned) Messages 108 Hull Messages johnboywray Jan 2, 2012 #3 No I open them. Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Jan 2, 2012 #4 johnboywray No i open them Click to expand... You have any drag tuned cars?
J johnboywray (Banned) Messages 108 Hull Messages johnboywray Jan 2, 2012 #5 Drag race cars? I will check. If not I will check my UCD. Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
R rperrone Messages 475 Michigan Messages rperrone Jan 2, 2012 #6 johnboywray Any chrome colours wanted Have paints or cars to trade Click to expand... I can send gold, silver, or orange for mattes or color shifts - or horns I need.
johnboywray Any chrome colours wanted Have paints or cars to trade Click to expand... I can send gold, silver, or orange for mattes or color shifts - or horns I need.
J johnboywray (Banned) Messages 108 Hull Messages johnboywray Jan 2, 2012 #7 I got Maziora Pireadesll and Maziora Aandromeda in shift and matt dark silver and purple. You're better off stating horns. Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
I got Maziora Pireadesll and Maziora Aandromeda in shift and matt dark silver and purple. You're better off stating horns.
Zalm Messages 26 Belgium Messages zalmz0r Jan 2, 2012 #8 I have the DLC Chrome paints, Do you have the TVR Speed 12?
ch1potle Messages 4,221 Sin City USA Jan 2, 2012 #9 Zalm I have the DLC Chrome paints, Do you have the TVR Speed 12? Click to expand... DLC paints themselves cannot be traded. A car painted in DLC paint can be traded but the recipient doesn't get the DLC chip.
Zalm I have the DLC Chrome paints, Do you have the TVR Speed 12? Click to expand... DLC paints themselves cannot be traded. A car painted in DLC paint can be traded but the recipient doesn't get the DLC chip.
Zalm Messages 26 Belgium Messages zalmz0r Jan 2, 2012 #11 ch1potle DLC paints themselves cannot be traded. A car painted in DLC paint can be traded but the recipient doesn't get the DLC chip. Click to expand... oh, I see. Sorry for that
ch1potle DLC paints themselves cannot be traded. A car painted in DLC paint can be traded but the recipient doesn't get the DLC chip. Click to expand... oh, I see. Sorry for that