Chrome paints!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT FAN SAM
  • 5 comments
  • 333 views
Messages
559
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Messages
MrSamH95
Messages
SamHowarth1
Hi, I am after as many chrome paints as possible. Just ask for what car I should give you.
 
whT Cars do you have, can send 5 now
 
whT Cars do you have, can send 5 now

I have a Citroen by GT car, a tuned Maserati Granturismo S or a Lamborghini Murcielago SV. Can trade in 45 minutes.
 
i might be able to send 5 chromes later on what other cars you got
 
whT Cars do you have, can send 5 now

I have a Citroen by GT car, a tuned Maserati Granturismo S or a Lamborghini Murcielago SV. Can trade in 45 minutes.
 
you can send me the murcielago for 5 chrome paint.

can trade after reset, pm me your psn and i will invite you
 
Back