Chrome Paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cookiemobster
  • 16 comments
  • 1,121 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
149
Messages
Cookiemobster
I know this has probably been posted a lot but I was wondering how many different chrome paints are there besides silver? I don't know where the search forum tool is so I had no choice.
 
How about the "Search this Forum" button at the right side of the top red bar? Or maybe even the search box at the top of every page in gtplanet? Seriously...

Anyways, AFAIK, there is only Silver Chrome.
 
No reason to be a smart ass, my VW forum is different than this so I don't know where all this is. Thanks for telling me about the paint and how to search but "seriously..." thing at the end is not required. Prick
 
Its pretty obvoius that almost every forum has a search function at the top. But adding an insult at the end of your post was not required. Seriously.
 
No reason to be a smart ass, my VW forum is different than this so I don't know where all this is. Thanks for telling me about the paint and how to search but "seriously..." thing at the end is not required. Prick

Of course there's reason to be a smart ass. How else are these losers supposed to feel good about themselves?
 
Its pretty obvoius that almost every forum has a search function at the top. But adding an insult at the end of your post was not required. Seriously.

Case in point.
 
I know I was just curious where it was. I've been on forums where they dont have a search option but it looks like a 5 year old put it together LOL. Like the Honda Forums :D
 
I didn't mean any offense. Let's not turn this into a flame war as it was never meant to be. It's just that it's such an "in your face" thing that I thought it was obvious to all. I guess it isn't.
 
I didn't mean any offense. Let's not turn this into a flame war as it was never meant to be. It's just that it's such an "in your face" thing that I thought it was obvious to all. I guess it isn't.

It seemed like you were in an offensive/attacking way when you said that... seriously... but I dont care anymore, life goes on
 
If I wanted to be offensive, I sure as hell wouldn't use gtplanet to do it :) Plenty of legitimate places on the net to do so. Anyways, all in all, I just learned a new word! These aforementioned places will sure as hell hear a lot of "prick" in the near future =D AND I'll be more careful using "Seriously..." in the future. Seriously.
 
alright you two knock it off
 
We already did. Let this topic fall into oblivion, please.
 
Handbags away girls.
On topic: I always thought that there were different colours/shades of chrome.
 
I thought so too! But then I read this: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=165958#post4621330

That file contains all the paints available in the game. Now, if you search in it, you'll see a lot of "chromes" in there, but if you pay close attention, all these other paints except for Silver Chrome are not REALLY chromes, they are both metallic or solid. So they are only chrome in name, not color :)
 
How about the "Search this Forum" button at the right side of the top red bar? Or maybe even the search box at the top of every page in gtplanet? Seriously...

LOL, I love it how nerds like to belittle people on the internet because they were laughed at in school.
 
Was Larkas' correct with suggesting a search? Yes. Was his reply a bit aggressive? Possibly. Enough to derail the entire thread with badmouthing him? Certainly not.

That out of the way, the only true chrome is indeed Silver.

lockp.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back