Chrome paints

Messages
40
England
Leeds
Messages
Scorebreaker3000
Messages
sloppyalec
Im pimping all my cars so can people please send me some chrome,matte or polarized paints it wud really help
 
Which colors does those cars have in your OCD:

  • Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74
  • Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66
  • Chevrolet SSR '03

Thanks for replying
 
I can send 5 gold chrome but i want one of three things please, an acura hsc, or a '67 or '70 ticket.
 
Do you have DLC paints?
 
Yes sir i do.

Alright man, I want Premium cars in DLC paints as ALL the DLC I bought is in another account, so I can't use them atm :( add PMC_910 and will start sending the paints you want asap 👍
 
sikbeta
Alright man, I want Premium cars in DLC paints as ALL the DLC I bought is in another account, so I can't use them atm :( add PMC_910 and will start sending the paints you want asap 👍

I was trying to trade the op gold chrome, now im a bit confused.?!
 
Back