Chrome!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Briere
  • 10 comments
  • 575 views
Messages
29
Messages
Briere
Looking to buy gold/silver chrome and will sell any car your heart wants for them :) message on the forum and more than likely TOMORROW we can trade. :)
 
What tradable racing car do you want? and how many chrome would i get?
 
I'll give you 2 or 3 silver for a ford RS200. Preferably 0/0/0 but if not that's fine. :)
 
I'll give you 2 or 3 silver for a ford RS200. Preferably 0/0/0 but if not that's fine. :)

Wait, how do you trade if a car is over a mil :S
 
Briere
Wait, how do you trade if a car is over a mil :S

The regular rs200 is over a mil?
 
The regular rs200 is over a mil?

sorry i though u mean the rally car 85' and tonight ill be online but prob 11 or 12, atm it is 8ish. Sound good ? add my psn = briere
 
Briere
sorry i though u mean the rally car 85' and tonight ill be online but prob 11 or 12, atm it is 8ish. Sound good ? add my psn = briere

What time zone are you in? I'm EST. currently 8:45 PM here.
 
same here, are then are prem cars you were looking for just in case i do't have that car? or anything else just in case tonight i get online and it isn't there..
 
No. Just the rs200, if you have it. If not that's fine we can trade another time. I'll add you in a while. My PSN is madmaxisr just so you know who I am. :)
 
ill give you a gold chrome for a 0/0/0 car, or ticket, PM me
 
Back