Chromes, mattes and colour shifts!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTShadowKing
  • 5 comments
  • 318 views
Messages
2,010
Portugal
Portugal
Messages
jikamehameha
Messages
JShadowKing
I have lots of paint chips (even gold ones), and I offer 5 chips for one car.
Show me some offers (no need of expensive cars, just some cool ones:D)
 
What about a 0.0 miles Ferrari SP1 for 5 Chromes?
Reset in 3 hours here.
 
What about a 0.0 miles Ferrari SP1 for 5 Chromes?
Reset in 3 hours here.
Deal! I wasn't asking for that much, but thanks:D
 
I'll PM you with more details...
 
I have lots of paint chips (even gold ones), and I offer 5 chips for one car.
Show me some offers (no need of expensive cars, just some cool ones:D)

is it gold chrome you have ?
 
is it gold chrome you have ?

That doesn't exist. I have some gold mettalic or something I think...
 
Back