Chromes or Mattes

Messages
99
Wales
Pontypool
Messages
JoelHarris1997
I desperately want chrome or matte paints, Comment on what you would want for them
 
Nissan XANAVI Hiroto
S Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE (JGTC) '00
S Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA (JGTC) '01
S Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) '00
S Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R (JGTC) '99
S Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) '01
S Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA (JGTC) '03
 
mjm_98
Nissan XANAVI Hiroto
S Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE (JGTC) '00
S Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA (JGTC) '01
S Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) '00
S Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R (JGTC) '99
S Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) '01
S Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA (JGTC) '03

mate im finishing off the last b-spec race of the dreamcar championship, once its finished i'll see if ive got any of the above
 
DLC painted cars? I have all rare paints 👍
 
Pm? Have you finished yet
 
JoelHarris2012
I desperately want chrome or matte paints, Comment on what you would want for them

Will send you 5 chromes or mattes for the 0/0/0 rx7 in your ocd?
 
Back