Chrysler PT Cruiser setup for the Nurburgring

godzilla157890
Does anyone have a tune they would like to share for the Chrysler PT Cruiser at the Nurburgring Nordelschliefe?(I think that's how it's spelled) In my opinion its a great economy car and one of the best cars in its class. Thank you to anyone that cares to share their tunes for this car. (Hopefully this thread isn't pointless, illogical, and therefore, stpuid. I searched for a tune for this combo of car and track and came up with stuff for Enthusia. great game though)

Does anyone have a tune they would like to share for the Chrysler PT Cruiser at the Nurburgring Nordelschliefe?(I think that's how it's spelled) In my opinion its a great economy car and one of the best cars in its class. Thank you to anyone that cares to share their tunes for this car. (Hopefully this thread isn't pointless, illogical, and therefore, stpuid. I searched for a tune for this combo of car and track and came up with stuff for Enthusia. great game though)

Shotgun this tune!!!!

This is going to be fun.

Also (shameless plug) a new car is going up today. Just gotta do the write up (and it is a long one!)

Back