Circle The Wagons Ladies And Gentlemen!!

• Thread starter Max E.
  • 15 comments

Max E.

(Banned)
i was realizing how lately, the interest in this series has gone down a little and also people's attitudes toward it have changes as well. i'm ashamed to admit that i've set a bad example by not doing races because i might come in second and other idiotic stuff.

it's time for the comp to revitalize and i'm calling for everybody to drop thier cocks and grab thier socks and race for the fun we were racing for in the beginning. no longer will i be the damn fool get all competitive.

also, i am thinking about some special provisions for the weekly competitors in the events and have some ideas to pass over to boom who has done an excellent job governing the comp.

my main point is, let's just play and have fun. also, i am sorry for not being a good participant in those weeks that i would have run if not for my foolish pride or any other stupid, vain reason. we all lose sometimes. let's get back to this event's roots as a compitition AND a learning experience. thanks for your time and good luck to everybody in this and the coming weeks.

Bravo!
Bravo!

I didnt even see this thread and still had posted my post in the week 26.

I felt this way last night when we talked.

Well said, that it was.

good call.

That's what I've been sayin all along man. There's several weeks where I didn't have much time and or/interest and turned in a crap time that earned me a last place finish. Big deal.:D i skipped the last couple weeks prior just due to burnout though, I'm ready to drive some more now.:) See you guys lataz:cool:

also, i am thinking about some special provisions for the weekly competitors in the events and have some ideas to pass over to boom who has done an excellent job governing the comp.

:embarrassed: Thanks for that Max. I'm lookin forward to touching base about some fresh ideas.

Getting back to the fun aspect is key as well as teaching others our techniques that we have learned across the way. I really like to see others progress in there racing skills.
I was looking through all the registration times just the other day and noticed that IDAFC21 started off in the Beginner division. :eek: Now he's in the PRO's! 👍 That to me is where it's at, I can't say how proud I am of him and all the other racers here that have improved so much in there racing skills due to this series.
Another aspect that I take pride in is that there has turned out to be quite a few good racers here at GTP. When GTP would struggle to put together a team of racers for a competition, now, there would never be a problem with filling spots on a GTP team and fill them with some great racers.

Thanks to all who make this happen.

Originally posted by boombexus
I was looking through all the registration times just the other day and noticed that IDAFC21 started off in the Beginner division. :eek: Now he's in the PRO's! 👍 That to me is where it's at, I can't say how proud I am of him and all the other racers here that have improved so much in there racing skills due to this series.

:embarrassed: Thanks man, I almost cant believe it myself. I can DEFINENTLY say this series has helped me progress to a level in this game I never thought would be possbile for me, I know ive still got a LOT to learn too

I cant say that I dont feel a little more pressure to do good now that im in the "pro" class but, I know theres no way i can compete w/ the TOP pros because my skills just arnt that advanced YET. I just gotta keep reminding myself of that and do the best that I can do and be happy with it. Thats how i used to race and had a great time w/ it, but it seems to be more of a chore now cuz I feel more like i have to "prove" myself against the rest of the pros. Thats what frustrated me most about last week...I really felt like I should've and COULDVE done better than I did, but it was just not working for me, but thats the way it goes, you cant be good at everything. Hopefully I can just get back to racing against myself and not worrying about what everyone is getting, and I know I'll have fun w/ it again and start getting better times

EVERYBODY COME OUT FOR THIS ONE!! WE NEED A RESURRECTION HERE OR A NEW COMP WILL HAVE TO BE SPAWNED!!!

we don't want that do we. I'm certainly not speaking for boombexus here, but due to the recent drop off in participation, it is looking like the classes will have to be dissolved or this comp be ended the way it's going. we need ATLEAST 20 guys this round so fukkin get to it fellas!!!

you can count me in all the future races, as well as my friend who is a noob GT3 driver, but i'll get him in it soon, enough, he has already registered.. =)

I submitted my registration time the other day (hope it got to where it was supposed to go) I'm excited about racing others and pushing myself. Which car and which track is it now and I'm all over it!

What can i say max you make it look all cool and adictive
and now you are pulling out???
You say that you did not want to do the race's cause you will get beat that's not right man??
You have change'd the way i look at you now max

Originally posted by Venom77
What can i say max you make it look all cool and adictive
and now you are pulling out???
You say that you did not want to do the race's cause you will get beat that's not right man??
You have change'd the way i look at you now max

He said he KNEW who would get beat, but thats not why he was dropping. He just got Madden 2004 and has given up GT3 for a few weeks....... he dropped from a few oher challenges this week,.. so, I guess he's serious about this Madden game.

Back