Circuit De La Sierra Free Ride?

  • Thread starter Thread starter oranjoos
  • 6 comments
  • 1,300 views
Messages
101
United Arab Emirates
Dubai
Messages
oranjoos
hey guys, i've just installed the update and the only place i can find the circuit is for the event; im not sure about you guys but i care much more about cruising on this track than doing the time trial (which i honestly find really cool). if anyone can help me find this track or can just tell me whether you can or cant have a free lap on it, that would be great thanks :D
 
you just need to finish one time one of the 3 event to unlock this track off and online ;-)
 
Finish the first event, I feared this at first but it unlocks for global use after that event.
 
Just downloaded update 1.12 and I don't see the new track in the events section (Or anywhere in the game) where I read here is where it is to be found.

Am I over looking something?
 
Trendy6598 , it's just under the Goodwood, Moon and Senna Events ;)
 
Back