circuit experience bug

• Thread starter zjn
  • 15 comments

zjn

Italy
Italy
I'm seeing this bug in circuit experience since couple of weeks, but I haven't been touching circuit experience in a while, so I don't know for sure when it started....
For sure it was working ok before

When the experience starts, no matter if it's a full lap or a section, everything is OK while autopilot is active (meaning the actual challenge is not yet started).
As soon as the control is passed to me the car appears to downshift once, so that in order to have the right gear in I have to upshift twice.

This is obvisouly a brutal beginning in the hunt for gold times

Are you seeing the same?

(PS4, G29)

oooooooooooooooooh... stupid I am ... I do have a shifter connected but it's wrapped in a soft bag, because I don't use it often I don't want it too exposed to the dust...

...and to my cat, who likes to climb on it...
he probably moved the lever...

will check when I go home, but I think you found the killer

I might have found another possible bug, not sure if this has been posted about already.

When Road Atlanta was first added I didn't do the C.E. right away so not sure if this problem was present in 1.26 release. But now I'm on 1.27 and just ran it. I got Gold on each sector which its showing the trophies, but the Gold I achieved on the full lap is showing empty. It recorded my laptime and its showing alongside my friends laptimes there but the trophy slot is empty and it will not let me collect the credit earnings.

Is this a known issue?

I might have found another possible bug, not sure if this has been posted about already.

When Road Atlanta was first added I didn't do the C.E. right away so not sure if this problem was present in 1.26 release. But now I'm on 1.27 and just ran it. I got Gold on each sector which its showing the trophies, but the Gold I achieved on the full lap is showing empty. It recorded my laptime and its showing alongside my friends laptimes there but the trophy slot is empty and it will not let me collect the credit earnings.

Is this a known issue?
I've done two CEs today, and maybe four or six since 1.27. No problems for me; I'm on PS5, for reference.

I've logged back into the game 2 or 3 times since then. Redid all of it and it still has gold trophies for each sector but it will not unlock the 1 Lap Attack trophy and show me the money even though my time is recorded in the Ranking Board.....frustrating.

I wonder if this is related to the bug with the Update 1.27 races on Nurburgring/Monza/Bathurst not recording your completion.
That would be my guess also, there is a generic bug that is not showing completed races going on. Probably needs an update. Try again after that I would say...

That would be my guess also, there is a generic bug that is not showing completed races going on. Probably needs an update. Try again after that I would say...
Golded the full lap on the Ring 2 days ago and received the 5 million prize without a problem. Also, up until the last update my game was glitching so bad it was very difficult to play. Didn't know if it was my connection or any other issue. Just doing a TT was next to impossible. Now it's fine for the first time in 4 months. I may even try a daily race this week.

I’ve just been doing the Tokyo circuit experiences and had the same issue on the South counterclockwise loop in the Supra. Smashed in an awesome 1:56.006 and there it is for all to see on the leaderboard...... but no recognition in the form of prizemoney.
And no gold trophy, and I’m trying to save up enough for a certain McLaren that’s in the legends dealership...
I’ve tried going in, doing a slower time, then doing a faster time. The latter registered on the leaderboard, but no prizes....
:irked:👎

Last edited:

Is this a known issue?
Yes i have this issue too as you said you do get the credits

Keeps happening even today

Attachments

• 20230530_203841.jpg
    20230530_203841.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 11
zjn
oooooooooooooooooh... stupid I am ... I do have a shifter connected but it's wrapped in a soft bag, because I don't use it often I don't want it too exposed to the dust...

...and to my cat, who likes to climb on it...
he probably moved the lever...

will check when I go home, but I think you found the killer

Yeah, you’re stupid. Only an idiot would do that. Never mind why I’m searching the issue, I’m sure my downshift at start has nothing to do with my shifter being attached and in 3rd. 😜🤣😩

Worst part is I kept missing the Gold by 100ths, as I had to shift up from 3rd to 6th each start.

Last edited:
Back