Circuit Experience glitched again, game freezes when trying to enter time trial

• Thread starter Numbuh 4
  • 5 comments
Denmark
Denmark
Another glitch in this amazingly stable game. This time different than last time, where my game would continue loading forever. Now it just freezes, and it happens on all of my accounts. Not sure what to do here, other than redownloading the game AGAIN. Already cleared cache. (I hope it's still the right place to post, it was the last time....)

I've had the game freeze on my a few times starting a couple months ago. It'd freeze when I try and enter my garage. It's pretty rare in my case. I just close the app and re-open it.

Jerome

Yeah I tried closing and reopening a few times, and it still happens, on different accounts :\. And it's not just a hang, the game actually freezes. I tried lettin it run for some minutes, and the music stops too.... Just out of nowhere these glitches start happening

Happens to any other games?

Maybe there's some errors starting to creep up on the hard drive, some bad sectors where the GT data is stored hence why it affects all accounts.

Well, I dunno what that would be comparable to in other games. I guess not. It's only circuit experience, just like last time. Missions work fine

Ok, it works after I deleted some big replays, apparently can't handle too many or too big replays I guess 0_o. But just circuit experience though.... lol. I don't understand sometimes

Back