Circuit Experience leaderboard and Friend rankings not updating.

  • Thread starter Thread starter DALESR4EVER
  • 1 comments
  • 1,334 views
Messages
2
Canada
Canada
So I was doing the circuit experience challenges on Autodrome Lago Maggiore and I got to #3 and aced the gold with a 19.860 time and that would put me in 7th place overall. Which for me would be awesome as I'm just using a DS4 with TC off.

While I was trying to figure out a solution, it reset for a German player who nabbed 2nd overall.

This would now put me 8th overall, still a nice achievement. And it would suck if it gets beaten before it updates and for my time to never even get presented in the Top 10.

I've also posted picture proof of my time and the leaderboards. My user name in DizzyMan124, but it's nowhere to be found.

Hope this is fixed ASAP considering this game is very competitive and always online.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 40
I’ve Got the same problem,,, Got a time that would’ve put me in 4th place On this track but it doesn’t even save my lap time offline, Nevermind the top 10 leaderboard. Did u fix the problem?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 16
Back