Circuit Mont-Tremblant

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by gtpanoz, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Panoz

Panoz Premium

[​IMG]

Being called a "Little Nurburgring" by Michael Schumacher and "second only to Monaco in difficulty" by Jackie Stewart. Mont-Tremblant is little less known compared to Mosport and Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, make it a hidden jewel in Canadian motorsport.

Mc_Yavel, NaketWookie, Yakup and 98 others like this.
  2. zedex26

zedex26

Supporting this because it's local. (Although I'd also like to have the Gilles-Villeneuve as that's even closer =b)

chill, DJTHEKING and 1gt6freak like this.
  3. Both Barrels

Both Barrels

This track is supremely technical, and would be an absolute asset to Gran Turismo.

JAC, chill and DogZy like this.
  4. Chunk88

Chunk88

If they added this+mosport, I'd die.

5. research

research Premium

recently had an old american racer/mechanic tell me that this was his favorite track. I'm in.

chill and Both Barrels like this.
  6. EpicHeelToe

EpicHeelToe

This track would be awesome in the game. A true gem in North America.

chill, DogZy and research like this.
  7. Stormhawk83

Stormhawk83

Discovered this track in Ferrari Challenge, absolutely brilliant. GT needs this track!

chill and DogZy like this.
  8. Chunk88

Chunk88

Been racing it a lot in Grid Autosport, absolutely top notch track. I'd much rather see this + Mosport in the game over the Montreal f1 track which has way more votes.

research likes this.
  9. chill

chill

yes Mont tremblant is a spectacular track
    i had the privilege to drive on it
    and it s so diificult and impressive
    in the fall it s even better with the leaves colors
    Wow what a track

research likes this.
  10. NART512

NART512

Maybe what it would be like in GT6 :D
    This video is about the 330 P4 but there are some very good shots of the track.

ProjectF and Grand Prix like this.
  11. Sick Cylinder

Sick Cylinder Premium

It used to be known as St Jovite or St Jovite, Quebec. The circuit was originally 2.8 miles, but was reconfigured for safety reasons and shortened to 2.65 miles. The following clip is faded, with cheesy music and lots of unnecessary footage of pretty girls, but features the inaugural Can Am race from 1966 and an onboard lap in a road car with commentary by the superlative Masten Gregory as well as race footage of John Surtees, Bruce McLaren, Dan Gurney and many other Can Am greats - so well worth watching. Hopefully Polyphony Digital would give us the modern layout and the old layout used by the great Can Am and Trans Am cars of yesteryear.

ProjectF, NART512 and Panoz like this.
  12. kenlan

kenlan

This track shows up regularly in the Grid Autosport game, both the long and the short track are quite challenging (Grid adds falling autumn leaves here and there for atmosphere). It is twisty and turny and it remains a good all-round test of the drivers' cornering and braking ability. Definitely a worthwhile inclusion in GT7...

13. chill

chill

Driving it in real life is even better and quite challenging
    i had the chance to drive it in a race driveng school about 25 years ago and even then it was great