• 12 comments

Panoz

Just a member
Premium
United States
Wise, VA
Panoz-38

circuit-mont-tremblant-aerial-photo.jpg

Being called a "Little Nurburgring" by Michael Schumacher and "second only to Monaco in difficulty" by Jackie Stewart. Mont-Tremblant is little less known compared to Mosport and Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, make it a hidden jewel in Canadian motorsport.

Been racing it a lot in Grid Autosport, absolutely top notch track. I'd much rather see this + Mosport in the game over the Montreal f1 track which has way more votes.

yes Mont tremblant is a spectacular track
i had the privilege to drive on it
and it s so diificult and impressive
in the fall it s even better with the leaves colors
Wow what a track

It used to be known as St Jovite or St Jovite, Quebec. The circuit was originally 2.8 miles, but was reconfigured for safety reasons and shortened to 2.65 miles. The following clip is faded, with cheesy music and lots of unnecessary footage of pretty girls, but features the inaugural Can Am race from 1966 and an onboard lap in a road car with commentary by the superlative Masten Gregory as well as race footage of John Surtees, Bruce McLaren, Dan Gurney and many other Can Am greats - so well worth watching. Hopefully Polyphony Digital would give us the modern layout and the old layout used by the great Can Am and Trans Am cars of yesteryear.

This track shows up regularly in the Grid Autosport game, both the long and the short track are quite challenging (Grid adds falling autumn leaves here and there for atmosphere). It is twisty and turny and it remains a good all-round test of the drivers' cornering and braking ability. Definitely a worthwhile inclusion in GT7...

This track shows up regularly in the Grid Autosport game, both the long and the short track are quite challenging (Grid adds falling autumn leaves here and there for atmosphere). It is twisty and turny and it remains a good all-round test of the drivers' cornering and braking ability. Definitely a worthwhile inclusion in GT7...
Driving it in real life is even better and quite challenging
i had the chance to drive it in a race driveng school about 25 years ago and even then it was great

Back