Circuito de la Sierra with NISMO GT-R - Time Lap

• Thread starter Syl035
  • 15 comments
Syl035
As many of you, I am currently enjoying the new track with the new Nismo GT-R and I was wondering what time you had with this car (stock car + stock tyres) ?

My best lap is around 8:54.000 but it is a beatable time.
So, what's yours? :)

(If this thread is not appropriate for some reason feel free to delete it; I am new and I don't really know how things work in here.)

Yeah, I had the same time when I didn't know the track that well.

The jumps are dangerous in this track, you have to be careful with some cars that aren't really stable!

Okay so my best time so far is a 8:53.934 I am not sure I could do a better time as it becomes harder to avoid the walls if I try to go faster.

I did a few laps and ended at 8'48.373. I think there is still plenty of room for improvement.

The car is very easy to control even without tuning, it is a very pleasant combo 👍.

The jumps are a bit tricky but with appropriate preparation everything seems manageable !

Last edited:
Wow, impressive! You didn't smoke the tires? :)

I also had the same feeling about the car, it feels so right and it is so pleasant to drive!

If I add you in psn will i be able to view your ghost somehow?

Not saved the ghost as it can still be improved.
If I manage to do a correct lap between now and the F1 Singapour Grand Prix Start I will upload it here.

Okay, nice! :)

OK I have one !
8'47.447

I didn't take any risk during the two last minutes as it had started well !

The replay is attached ;)
I see the limit below 8'40 so it's a decent lap considering the track was released a few days ago but nothing exceptional.

Attachments

• NewNissan-Sierra.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
Well Yes, I think I just didn't dare going faster as the track is long and I generally don't like taking risks during the lap. :)

Back