Citröen Berlingo in GT5P - Funny pic!!!

• Thread starter LANDO
  • 22 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Landokarl
berlingofx0.jpg

if that van whas on its way to deliver gt5p to all stores,it looks like its empty now!!!!!!......lol.

I kind of like those Berlingo's, but just think for a second...van racing, 16 of them blasting down to the first corner, that would be a hoot!

I kind of like those Berlingo's, but just think for a second...van racing, 16 of them blasting down to the first corner, that would be a hoot!

Correction: Crawling down to the first corner

Someone uses the VW Cadddy in the UK Volkswagen racing championship, it easily keeps pace with the Golfs.

I vote for caravan raceing...and yes it is photoshop stupid LOL
Well you did say "call me stupid" LOL

Supervan 3 (or any of the Supervans) were real vans.

3 had a Benetton underneath it, as I recall.

Ford also made a rally Transit.

TransitWRally1.jpg

GT5 needs this, though:

car_photo_217543_7.jpg

:D

I thought of an rFactor mod that was released last year when I read "Berlingo." First off, I had no idea that was among the 71 or so cars in GT5P. Seeing this car is quite interesting. I could think of one reason why the Ford Transit would have been interesting to put in GT5P and GT5- didn't it have an "interesting" lap time around either the Nürburgring Nordschleife or on the Top Gear Test Track? This is proof that a variety of cars is better than only focusing on exotic sports cars. I'm sure this car will be a barrel of laughs to race around.

Sorry to burst the bubble, but -

1. The section of Eiger track doesn't look right, as in GT5P Japanese version, and HD for that matter has a sandy run-off on that corner and leads onto the bridge more directly.

2. The crowd aren't looking at the car, leading to...

3. It smacks of photoshop, eg, height of rear end and shadow.

4. Finally, the copyright date is 2006.

Sabine Schmit took a Ford Transit around The Ring with Hammond, behind a Dodge Viper (for drafting!) in just over ten minutes. Clarkson later got a diesel Jaguar S type over the line in 9 minutes 59 seconds...

NK
Sorry to burst the bubble, but -

1. The section of Eiger track doesn't look right, as in GT5P Japanese version, and HD for that matter has a sandy run-off on that corner and leads onto the bridge more directly.

2. The crowd aren't looking at the car, leading to...

3. It smacks of photoshop, eg, height of rear end and shadow.

4. Finally, the copyright date is 2006.

I think we all knew it was a photoshop from the start. :)

What? It's photoshop! No van raceing? I'm cancelling my pre order now!

Sorry couldn't resist LOL

Thanks Hiroke for clearing that up. However, nobody confirmed that opinion and as not everyone will have had a go on the Eiger track, I foolishly thought it was worth pointing out...

NK it was a joke, no ofence was ment by it I'm sure. I've noticed a few people getting a bit "techy" on the forum of late. And thats not aimed at you NK must be the pre release nerves kicking in LOL

Hereward, no offense taken, and thanks for taking the time to reply.

Have a good day. :)

I've decided to close this thread since I don't see the point in discussing a fake picture that isn't even GT5:P, especially in the GT5:P forum and at a time when interest in the real content of GT5:P is so high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back