- 1,096
- Higz7
Has this been removed from the game?
I had one tuned up with suspension and transmission done etc. but it has now disappeared from my garage? Has everyone else got there 2CV's?
(I'm asking out of curiousity I'm not actually bothered that I haven't got it anymore, I'm just curious as to whether or not it has been removed or if I parked it somewhere one night and then forgot where I parked it!
)
Thanks all
I had one tuned up with suspension and transmission done etc. but it has now disappeared from my garage? Has everyone else got there 2CV's?
(I'm asking out of curiousity I'm not actually bothered that I haven't got it anymore, I'm just curious as to whether or not it has been removed or if I parked it somewhere one night and then forgot where I parked it!
Thanks all