Citroen one make race

  • Thread starter Thread starter thats h0t
  • 6 comments
  • 697 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
7
The title of the race is the 2hp-2cv one make... The only problem I am having is, you cannot purchase the 2cv. According to the prize car list it is one through this one make race... the question is, how do you win a one make race with a car that is unattainable??
 
thats h0t
The title of the race is the 2hp-2cv one make... The only problem I am having is, you cannot purchase the 2cv. According to the prize car list it is one through this one make race... the question is, how do you win a one make race with a car that is unattainable??
European Hall - French Championship
 
The 2CV shows up in the historic car lot every once in a while. You'll just have to watch for it...just like I keep watching for the Lancia Delta. Which lot does that show up in?
 
viper684
The 2CV shows up in the historic car lot every once in a while. You'll just have to watch for it...just like I keep watching for the Lancia Delta. Which lot does that show up in?
Wait, it does? In what version?
 
Well, maybe I'm wrong. I can't remember where I got it from, maybe Citroen classics? That's the only other place I can think to get it.
 
yea you win it from the french championships in european hall :)
 
Moloch_horridus
European Hall - French Championship

Sycoarkantos
yea you win it from the french championships in european hall :)
And there we have it.

Makes you wonder why we bother with prize car lists, doesn't it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back