Resource icon

Citroen Xsara Touring Car '99

Fair enough. This tune does turn the rally car into a touring one (which is what I figured you'd meant anyway), it was just a little confusing to see a "different" car name listed. You might list it as the Rally car in the title, so if people are looking for tunes for it, like I was, they can find it easier. (I was looking for a street-worthy 500PP tune for mine when I stumbled upon yours, which ended up being what I wanted, it was just hard to tell that). Then specify in the intro a little more clearly that this tune turns it into a touring car. Touring cars do have a lot of downforce, so your settings are probably appropriate, I just didn't feel they were necessary. The weight addition also makes sense if there's a lower weight limit, otherwise it seems kind of odd and self-defeating.

Great handling car though. I raced it some last night and won a number of 500PP online races with it (didn't use any ballast or extra downforce). I wasn't trying to give you a hard time here, just trying to offer some friendly advice that might help other people find/use this tune.
And nice Hacksaw Jim Dougan avatar :D

Back