Citroen Xsara VTR '03 in Jaune Heliodor

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1
  • 25 comments
  • 1,419 views

F1

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Premium
Messages
2,203
United Kingdom
Scotland
Messages
GTP_Lamborghini
Hi there, I really need this car asap! If anyone can help me that would be great! Preferably 0/0/0 but miles is also ok, although if you have a restoration ticket can you make it 0/0/0 *wink wink*!
Thanks in advance!
 
restore tickets not tradeable bud as somebody else found out last night !!!!
 
paulamag
restore tickets not tradeable bud as somebody else found out last night !!!!

I meant that you do that thing(not saying what it is) with your own restoration tickets!
 
oh right misread as just got up, you can use when needed to as i got lot them
 
Last edited:
paulamag
oh right misreda as just got up, you can use when needed to as i got lot them

How do you get them? I only have 3!
EDIT: Do you have the car?
 
Scottish GT5
How do you get them? I only have 3!
EDIT: Do you have the car?

Buying DLC;)
 
I meant that you do that thing(not saying what it is) with your own restoration tickets!

Sounds like Harry Potter.... whom-we-do-not-speak-about hahah 👍
 
i love gt5
Buying DLC;)

I have them all bar the car pack 2 and complete pack! I only ever had 5?
 
i never bought dlc and got loads for doing car stuff, ie engine rebuild and whatever else they allow. have 10 of each at min and not use yet !!!
 
No one have it?
 
I do..but I have a full schedule :(
 
Outeke
I do..but I have a full schedule :(

Ok thanks anyway! When are you free?
 
Need to send out 7 more YAAMR gifts :lol:
 
Can anyone send it soon?
 
You have any of these in 0/0/0?

Ford GT '05 in Centennial White Clearcoat
Ford GT '05 in Mark II Black Clearcoat
Ford GT '05 in Mark IV Red Clearcoat
Ford GT '05 in Speed Yellow Clearcoat
Lotus Motor Sport Elise '99 in any colors
Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 in any color/number

Let me know!

BTW, I doubt if I have it as 0/0/0, and I don't have the restoration ticket :(
 
Outeke
You have any of these in 0/0/0?

Ford GT '05 in Centennial White Clearcoat
Ford GT '05 in Mark II Black Clearcoat
Ford GT '05 in Mark IV Red Clearcoat
Ford GT '05 in Speed Yellow Clearcoat
Lotus Motor Sport Elise '99 in any colors
Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 in any color/number

Let me know!

BTW, I doubt if I have it as 0/0/0, and I don't have the restoration ticket :(

Are the fords premium? If so then yes, I may also have the Nissan
 
Nothing is premium. Who trades premiums? :lol:
 
Outeke
Nothing is premium. Who trades premiums? :lol:

Just checking lol! I've had a few people ask for premium cars for standard cars! I have a ford gt 05 but not 0/0/0 I would make it 0/0/0 but dont have that many restoration tickets left. I think I got the Nissan from an a spec event a while ago. I will check next time I'm online.
 
You would have got it from a license though I don't recall which one.👍
 
Anyone???
 
Do you have a level 4 ticket?
 
Outeke
Do you have a level 4 ticket?

No sorry! I have 1 5 12 18 19 20 21 22 23
 
Back