Citta di Aria with McLaren

• Thread starter holl01
  • 21 comments

holl01

(Banned)
GTP_D.Holland
Hi everyone, i'm new to this forum.
I have recently being driving around the italian circuit with the McLaren (MT, driving aids off) and I managed to do an incredible time of 1:17.310. I couldn't believe I did it! Has anyone come close to this time?

Welcome to GTPlanet, holl01 :cheers:

Amazing time, but you might want to move this to the Spot races and lap time comparisons in the On-Line Racing forum.

And I seriously hope you have a replay of that lap !... Incredible time...

Ohh.. And welcome to GTP ;)

Thats a crazy time!!! :eek: harnesing the power of that beast around the Cita di aria is a job and a half. hats off to you for doing so. 👍 I just got a 1:23.260 and that was flying.

DS2 - buttons
Automatic Gears
Driving aids off

I will keep trying tho. :)

[edit] welcome :) [edit]

Thanks everyone, and yes, I have a replay, infact, I saved 2 of them. First one i did the two laps around the circuit in total time of 2:39.xxx (1st lap 1:21.2xx and second lap 1:17.774). This replay looks absolutely stunning cos the first lap is flawless from the standing start.

The second one I saved is the one with the second lap of 1:17.310, but not as good a first lap. I used the original PS1 controller (no sticks one) to achieve this time cos I don't like the pressure sensitive buttons of the DS2.

I don't have an x-port to show u guys but I'll invest in one soon.

thanks, i bought my X-port online for 25 bux, with shipping 29, its not that expensive, and i cant wait to see your repley, and of course welcome to GTP

I've finally managed to get my hands on the x-port so i'll be able to show u guys the 1:17.310 i did in italy aswell as some licence tests times i did in gt3.

In particular, liscence no.8 at monaco, i did a time of 1:23.703, and also in seattle (ss02), i did a 1:26.7xx.

Where bouts do I upload them 2 guys?

holl01
I've finally managed to get my hands on the x-port so i'll be able to show u guys the 1:17.310 i did in italy aswell as some licence tests times i did in gt3.

In particular, liscence no.8 at monaco, i did a time of 1:23.703, and also in seattle (ss02), i did a 1:26.7xx.

Where bouts do I upload them 2 guys?

Save them as .zip and attach them to your post.

Back