Civic Nation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 23 comments
  • 1,925 views
Messages
1,410
Messages
xalpha322
Can someone tell me the name of the song in the New Honda Commercial : Civic Nation ..


and please talk about how did you like the commmercial..:D
 
The song is called Java by Andre Popp.

I love all of those riced out Civics. :lol:
 
Hey you have a web-site can you upload it on you site and give me a link that i can download it cuz i looked on KaZaA and i can't find it
 
WinMX
 
Hey i still can;t find it that song is so damn hard to get i don;t understand ....
 
yeah they used like 64 civics in the ad....including the stock one.....lol
 
Hey viper zero can you put on an FTP or on somethin' where i could download it cuz i really really really can't FIND IT DAMN .
 
Originally posted by Sparxxx
i really really really can't FIND IT DAMN .

Ditto.:irked:
 
Hi there

There is a Real Player sample of this track on Amazon. However, I've downloaded it and my Real Player seems unable to play it :mad:

This thread is, I know, a bit old now but I am just wondering whether anyone here has managed to obtain a copy of this music?

Oh, BTW it's from an album called "Delirium in Hi Fi" by Andre Popp

Thanks for your help!

Suzie
 
thanks but i finaly found that song on KaZaA and its cool
 
Hi

I've also been searching KaZaA but have been unable to locate the track!

Would you be able to email it to me or put it on your website for me to download?

I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot

Suzie :cheers:

BTW is it the original Andre Popp version which is rather orchestral or is it the actual sound from the Honda Civic Ad which is more electronic sounding?
 
Originally posted by Suzie L
I am just wondering whether anyone here has managed to obtain a copy of this music?

Oh, BTW it's from an album called "Delirium in Hi Fi" by Andre Popp
If you know the artist, album name, and where to order it, may I suggest that you put a crowbar in your wallet and actually buy the CD instead of wasting time trying to find somwhere you can steal it?
 
Well, shut my mouth.
tapedshut.gif


Jesus, talk about getting on your high horse. :rolleyes:

I am looking for the ad version of the track and not the original by Andre Popp. This is not available to buy, as far as I'm aware, so I was just hoping to find a digital copy of the ad version.

I do own a crowbar but I think it would fit up your a*rse better than my wallet. Trouble is, with you being so anally retentive, I may never get it back.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
 
Originally posted by Suzie L
I am looking for the ad version of the track and not the original by Andre Popp. This is not available to buy, as far as I'm aware, so I was just hoping to find a digital copy of the ad version.
That's a different story. It wasn't clear from your original posts.

High horse or not, ripping is stealing, be it songs, video games, or software. I'm mighty tired of the common opinion that just because you can do something that you should do it.
 
Haha i have that song on too, i got it the first time i saw that commercial, when i first saw that commercial i thought it was a 2 fast 2 furious ad
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
If you know the artist, album name, and where to order it, may I suggest that you put a crowbar in your wallet and actually buy the CD instead of wasting time trying to find somwhere you can steal it?

WTF!? Buy music? But I can steal it. Idiot.

Besides, the artist doesn't really deserve the money.

Oh, uh, yeah.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
WTF!? Buy music? But I can steal it. Idiot.

Besides, the artist doesn't really deserve the money.

Oh, uh, yeah.
hmm..music is more reasonable to download.
but movies, i don't think that's too good.
although music still is bad :p
 
Steal, steal, steal I say. If you can get away with it at least.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Steal, steal, steal I say. If you can get away with it at least.
hmm...in your case, i guess so...
but like music for free, although i know it's wrong, i still do it :p
 
yeah thats the movies really great nice i love all those civics in there .... haha
 
they're pretty nice.. especially the one with the s2000 rear lights conversion.
 
Back