CIVIC SHOW OFF

  • Thread starter Thread starter EVO9FQ360HKS
  • 7 comments
  • 904 views
You might want to move this into the photomode section.....and check there isn't already a thread dedicated to Civics or Hondas in general:tup::)(which I think there might just be...)
 
New member starts a new thread in the wrong place and doesn't even start with a few pics of their own. <facepalm>

Section for ALL GT6 photo related posts - - > Photmode Forums

Which includes at least one thread for Honda/Acura pics.
 
Civics pics post here please???

I fixed it so it fits in this forum now.

The answer to that is no, that belongs in the Photomode forum :D
 
:confused:

Did everyone else miss something?

The original quote lacked the ?? mark it was just "civics post here please" , I edited it so it said , "civics post here please???" because this was posted in the general questions forum, and the original quote was not a question, more of a statement, a command. I then in an attempt for comedic effect answered the revised statement which is now a question. Look at the above post :P
 
Back