Civic type r ek '98

  • Thread starter Thread starter laurence13
  • 14 comments
  • 1,554 views
Messages
103
England
Dorset
Messages
laurence13_
Anyone got one? I want three preferably, thanks

Laurence

Obviously I'll send something in return if you want :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Premium one?
 
laurence13
nope, the 97 is the premium one... 98's the facelift model, unfortunately only standard :grumpy:

Ok,maybe I have it.
 
I have it, I need a 67 ticket
 
Last edited:
damn it, send me 10 museum cards i dont already have and you can have mine

see my sig below for a link to mygt.net
 
i only have 5 museum cards you don't already have
I lied thats the example :L I'm looking at them now..
 
I'll give you -
Citroen;
#1
#22
#23
#30
#41
#48
#50
#59
#72
#77
and an extra 5 if you can send tonight
#83
#93
#95
#102
#109

send me a FR and i'll send the cards

it's Laurence13_
 
Last edited:
Ok Il send it in 2 hours exactly I don't finish work for 1 hour
 
Ok, I'll send 5 cards now and 10 tomorrow?
You haven't accepted Fr yet so i can't send
 
Back