Civic type r (ek) 98

  • Thread starter Thread starter rsuguita
  • 3 comments
  • 849 views
Messages
22
Messages
rsuguita
Hi there guys! I remember having this Honda Civic (Type R FERIO EK '98) in Gran Turismo 2... I wanted it so much in GT5, does anyone knows if this car is actually in the game? I looked at that complete car catalogue made by Duck and it is listed to be appeared as a used car in the UCD#1 and UCD#2 but I never saw it... Does anyone of you guys have it? I accept some trade offers, I accidentally bought the first DLC Pack twice so I have all the DLC First Pack cars with 0km... I know it isn't much but if anyone is available to trade I would thank alot! Mu user is rsuguita, please message me if you got this car! Thanks guys!
 
just not to confuse you guys, i'm looking for the sedan version, the one named "ferio"
 
no 4 door version in the game. it
 
Back