Civicnation.ca

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 3 comments
  • 540 views
Messages
1,410
Messages
xalpha322
If you go on the civic nation website

www.civicnation.ca

there is a radio.. on the top righ corner

waht i want to know is what is the names of track

2-Urban ? :confused:
3-Classical ? :confused:

what are the names of those songs ?
I looked everywhere on the honda.ca web site for a email address to contact honda to ask the name of the song but the only way to contact then is by telephone ..

so if someone know the name of those songs please reply quick !! :rolleyes: :banghead:
 
Sparxxx
If you go on the civic nation website

www.civicnation.ca

there is a radio.. on the top righ corner

waht i want to know is what is the names of track

2-Urban ? :confused:
3-Classical ? :confused:

what are the names of those songs ?
I looked everywhere on the honda.ca web site for a email address to contact honda to ask the name of the song but the only way to contact then is by telephone ..

so if someone know the name of those songs please reply quick !! :rolleyes: :banghead:


All three audio clips you are asking about were licensed for use with the "Car Wash" television spot. Unfortunately the rights to reuse the spot online were not renewed this year so the audio clips were removed for the launch of the new http://www.civicnation.ca website 👍 👍 - which is by the way worth checking out (especially for the cool flash race game).

I'll see if I can't find out the names of the songs and artists for you. :) I do know who to contact luckily. :) :sly:
 
Well got good news and bad news for ya.

The good news is I got the info on the music.

The bad news is it's all originally produced stuff just for the TV spot. An original music house produced the tunes - the shop's name is Rosnick McKinnon.

Sorry but there is no chance that you'll be able to pick up any of those tunes anwhere. :(

Hope u managed to check out civicnation.ca tho, and had a chance to play the race game
 
Back