Cky

  • Thread starter Thread starter KosmikFool
  • 7 comments
  • 969 views
Messages
3,176
Anyone else in here familiar with the CKY movies? They are the masterworking of skater/actor/director Bam Margera. They're the original Jackass. In fact, this is how Jackass got started, but this is a little....worse. Good stuff with some of the best skating you'll see.

While I'm at it, anyone seen Haggard? If not, pick it up.
 
Originally posted by KosmikFool
Anyone else in here familiar with the CKY movies? They are the masterworking of skater/actor/director Bam Margera. They're the original Jackass. In fact, this is how Jackass got started, but this is a little....worse. Good stuff with some of the best skating you'll see.

While I'm at it, anyone seen Haggard? If not, pick it up.


I have seen all 4 Cky videos. Very funny. Awesome skating.


And Ill probably look into Haggard. Maybe somethime this week.
 
No offense, but the humor lasted only about 2 viewings for me. Then it was just disturbing that people actually thought of doing the majority of the stunts.
 
I love the 1st 3, gotta still see CKY4
 
Haggard was great. Old fridgerators means freon means mother ****ing diamond mountain bike.
 
ive only seen the 4th cky...hella funny though. i plan on bying the box set some time
 
Back