Clarification on re-introduction of trading restriction?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amateur1
  • 4 comments
  • 842 views
Messages
74
G'day All,

I was just wondering if anyone has definite info on when the trading restriction comes back into effect?

Is it as of the beginning of March 3rd (i.e.after 23:59 March 2nd GMT), or at the end of March 3rd (after 23:59 March 3rd GMT)?

The end of the day seems to make a bit of sense as that is when they would do an update anyway.

Thanks for any info.

Cheers,
Amateur1
 
I think it will come with the new update if there is one for tomorrow. If not then probably at the start of March 3rd.
 
I think it will come with the new update if there is one for tomorrow. If not then probably at the start of March 3rd.

So if I'm done with trades for today,ll still have 1 more trade left? That's good to know!👍
 
So if I'm done with trades for today,ll still have 1 more trade left? That's good to know!👍

Possibly but I am not your best source of information for this.
 
Lol,sorry I sound desperate,but have friends online to whom I owe a lot of high $$$ cars! Thanks,man!
 
Back