Class B: B-6: 1 Lap Integra Type R Race

• Thread starter Raadius
  • 9 comments
Raadius
Can anybody help or give me pointers on beating this race? I for the life of me can not, simply can not beat this. I have been stuck on this race for the last 2 months. I have lost a bit of my love for the game because I can not progress pass this race. I beat all the other Class B races and this is just my last one, ahhh!

I have watch a YouTube video from when somebody did it, but his car seems faster and the AI is much different than mine, than again he had a JDM version of Prologue, don't know if that makes a difference, but still I need to beat this race. I don't care about first, ill gladly take 3rd, just help me get there!

Turn off all assists except leave ABS at 1. Use MT instead of AT for transmission. Run it with standard instead of pro physics.

Don't feel bad... lots of people get stuck on this specific race.

Hope this helps,I remember in that race your going to have to be really aggressive, that is dont get stuck behind the AI cars.at the very start of race the AI cars as you will notice move in a very preditictable pattern.make your moves accordingly,cant be Mr nice guy in this one.

Turn off all assist, got third place on the first try, wow. Didn't know that turning off all those options would make such a hell of a difference and made the car faster, yet a bit scary on the handling part, lol.

Turn off all assist, got third place on the first try, wow. Didn't know that turning off all those options would make such a hell of a difference and made the car faster, yet a bit scary on the handling part, lol.

welcome to the world of the real(!) gran turismo:)👍

spyrrari.

Now, the real question is can this event be beaten with gold without beating the other cars? Can I get gold in this race by driving clean? Because I have tried driving as clean as I can, and the I can only get 3rd place...

Back