Classic Car Club - Anyone Interested?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 27 comments
  • 1,798 views
Messages
9,310
England
Norwich,Norfolk
Messages
GTP_DaxCobra
Being a member of the club, you would be able to join our meets, such as cruising, trackday and race meets, and be able to trade cars within the club. I think this could become a fun event for lovers of all classics.

The events would most probably be ran on Fridays at about 6pm GMT.

Anyone interested? Once we have some interest, I will make a thread in the online racing forum.

Edit:
New thread for sign ups! Sign up here only! https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=196151
 
Last edited:
So I had a go at creating a couple of classic car events, and the 1st one went pretty well, but attendance was a huge issue so the 2nd one was called off...

Now I am more experienced, having created two sucessful online championships and now making another season for one of them, and I want to put together a professional Classic Car Club.

Being a member of the club, you would be able to join our meets, such as cruising, trackday and race meets, and be able to trade cars within the club. I think this could become a fun event for lovers of all classics.

The events would most probably be ran on Fridays at about 5pm GMT.

Anyone interested? Once we have some interest, I will make a thread in the online racing forum.

I'm intersested. I mean interested. But I'd have to read all the specifics. I have a full time job and don't always get into gaming in my off-time. Not as much as I'd like to, anyways.

Fridays are tough because sometimes I go partying after work. Lol. But we'll see. Is there something to subscribe to?
 
I'm also interested but have full time job etc. I'd like to be involved when possible though.
 
It would be on fridays about 5pm GMT, but I could ofcourse bend the timings to suit others.

If you subscribe to this thread it would help.
 
Same as the other guys, full time, so 5pm Fridays, probably no-go , also can't guarantee every week.... Though will try.
a different day and slightly later?
 
I'm also interested in this but 5 pm gmt is around supper time 6or 7 would be better for me .
 
I would be happy to join, 5 pm GMT is about 40 mins after I get home, so I'm interested.

I'll subscribe to the thread. :)
 
there isnt really a better time for me as I run 2 championships and I have to juggle my social life too AND education...
 
Ooof, I didn't see the GMT part. That would mean 5pm your time would be about 1 pm my time according to my cell phone. That rules me out because I'd be at work. :(
 
I liked the idea of this until I saw the proposed meet time. I'm usually on my way home from work about this time.
 
any time past 5pm on saturday and friday fine for me. i'm interested :D
 
Yes I'm interested in this and have also subscribed to this thread.
 
Ok guys, what about 6pm GMT (30 minutes ago for those who don't know GMT)
 
I would be interested. I have two children with alot activities. The time you mention is noon Central for me. which on Sundays or Fridays, I can make myself available.

My PSN name is volracer.
 
Ok if anyone is interested and can make the following time:

Fridays at 6pm GMT

Add me on PSN Please!
 
This sounds interesting and i would definitely be up for some of the races, however i wouldn't be able to do every week probably

What sort of regulations would be in place for this??
 
Im still thinking about it, but...

Regulations for certain events would be, say for a classic tarmac rally, 400bhp Max or something

And in races we have certain classes with certain regulations.
 
the link above is to our 'official' thread
 
If you have subscribed to this thread and followed the link that takes you to your inbox, then if you look on the left hand side of that page and then scroll down you should see a tab marked subscribed threads or something like that. That way you can keep up to date with this tread without having to search for it all the time. Hope this helps a bit.
 
I'm intersested. I mean interested. But I'd have to read all the specifics. I have a full time job and don't always get into gaming in my off-time. Not as much as I'd like to, anyways.

Fridays are tough because sometimes I go partying after work. Lol. But we'll see. Is there something to subscribe to?

Same here! Really interested in joining. I'll be watching this thread closely. Hope to join your online events soon! Add me up guys! PSN: Zettou_01 :dopey:
 
Oops!!! I will get the real link :D
 
Sounds like fun, I am avalible at that time every friday so I will try to get in on a few races.
 
Back