Classic car enthusiast race!

  • Thread starter Thread starter IBOWMANI
  • 1 comments
  • 488 views
Messages
268
Messages
IBOWMANI
Hi all you GT5 lovers... was playing online the other night and i noticed that there isnt really any online servers hosting classic car races. Now im totally into my classic cars and was wondering (if any) how many other GTP members were classic enthusiasts.. and whether we could get a server going sometime.

Just bought the XJ13 Jag Race Car '66... what a beautiful car btw! I also purchased the Shelby Cobra 427 '66... WOW what a sound..! I've also got the Camero '69 Race Mod... what a noise!

Anyway if anyone on here is interested in starting up a server let me know and we'll get together one night.

IBOWMANI
 
Hi all you GT5 lovers... was playing online the other night and i noticed that there isnt really any online servers hosting classic car races. Now im totally into my classic cars and was wondering (if any) how many other GTP members were classic enthusiasts.. and whether we could get a server going sometime.

Just bought the XJ13 Jag Race Car '66... what a beautiful car btw! I also purchased the Shelby Cobra 427 '66... WOW what a sound..! I've also got the Camero '69 Race Mod... what a noise!

Anyway if anyone on here is interested in starting up a server let me know and we'll get together one night.

IBOWMANI


I love racing the 69 Camaro RM, but mine was tune to a certain specs only so it is not maxed out. The Cobra on Sport Soft is just fun, and a handful. It is like an American verison of Caterham but with 3 times the power....lol
 
Back