Classic Clarkson

  • Thread starter Thread starter Syxx_Killer
  • 13 comments
  • 828 views
Messages
180
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMp_o9-0I_g

Don't know if any of you have seen this. This is from way back when Jeremy Clarkson reviewed the 1992 Dodge Viper RT/10. Since the Viper is my favorite it is kind of weird not seeing him totally rag on the car.:lol: If you want to see that, just look for his reviews of the Viper SRT-10 coupe and convertible. :dopey:
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
 
Gotta love the classic ol' school Viper!

I just find it odd that he liked it though, especially when it had no windows but A/C?! :odd:
 
Actually when he says it has a whole lot of A/C, he is talking about no top on the car. They didn't add A/C until the 1994 model year I believe. Since he reviewed the '92 Viper, it was pretty baren.
 
"Hes so young and youthful"

from austin powers...

Its weird to see them reviewing a 400hp car and raving about it. Make you think about all of the weird things from the 90's
 
I remember that review. I wasn't shocked he wanted one. If you think about it he was much more lovable back in his younger days before he got stupidly famous. I don't think there is ANY American car today that he actually likes...and if he does he won't admit it.
 
I sooooo miss the first gen Vipers... :(
 
I loved that old Viper in GT2 :( I thought the Viper had more than 400hp :confused:
 
Damn he's young back then, the year I was born, but I much like him more now; it's no fun having him rave on about an American car.
 
I loved that old Viper in GT2 :( I thought the Viper had more than 400hp :confused:

Originally Viper was 400, later they went 450, then 500 and now (or soon) 600.
 
I remember that review. I wasn't shocked he wanted one. If you think about it he was much more lovable back in his younger days before he got stupidly famous. I don't think there is ANY American car today that he actually likes...and if he does he won't admit it.

If I recall correctly, he liked the Ford GT, even said he was one of the few buyers in the UK:
 
If I recall correctly, he liked the Ford GT, even said he was one of the few buyers in the UK:

"Liked" being the word. Reading his story about returning it to Ford is pretty funny, and a good read for Ford haters.
 
166mph is not a good result from 8000cc
 
well, 15 years ago, it wasnt that bad.
 
Yea he really liked the Ford GT til he got one and it started playing up but other than that i wouldnt say he is a big fan of american cars.
 
Back