Classic Monza, GT5 oversight?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Malefic
  • 9 comments
  • 2,841 views
Messages
183
Messages
Malefic
What an awesome thing for GT5 to have done would have been to recreating the old Monza circuit. As I'm watching my B-Spec driver, V. Tucker drive around Monza, I realize that is what Polyphony NEEDS to do. We have old Fuji setups and old LeSarthe setups... why not Monza!? Would be awesome to also have some 40's Formula1 cars to drive with as long as I'm making a "what I want" thread!

What an awesome way to connect the present with the past!?
 
Last edited:
What an awesome thing for GT5 to have done would have been to recreating the old Monza circuit. As I'm watching my B-Spec driver, V. Tucker drive around Monza, I realize that is what Polyphony NEEDS to do. We have old Fugi setups and old LeSarthe setups... why not Monza!? Would be awesome to also have some 40's Formula1 cars to drive with as long as I'm making a "what I want" thread!

What an awesome way to connect the present with the past!?

Any classic F1 cars would be great, the Brabham BT46b 'fancar' which obliterated the opposition at the '78 Swedish GP and was promptly banned, the Tyrrell P34 'six wheeler' (which Kaz incidently looked at in the GT TV Monterrey historic event vid), the Lotus '79 or Ayrton Senna's McLaren MP4/4. Could be a great DLC along with a track or two.
 
I'm just happy we have it period!
 
Massive +1 to the spirit of this thread! I don't think anyone on here would object to any classic motorsport tracks or cars! Especially some 70's/80's F1.
 
I've been saying this for months.
 
No you missed my point. I was saying it in the wishlist type threads well before the game was released. PD aren't going to have Monza banking.
 
No you missed my point. I was saying it in the wishlist type threads well before the game was released. PD aren't going to have Monza banking.

No I got your point. I just think its childish to say "Oh I've said this first". As like that gives you some kind of credibility in a forum of thousands of people?
 
Malefic and Anes, please don't derail the thread. Just let the comments already made slide, and just don't get the thread closed.
 
Back