• 10 comments

Lissa

Still Topless
Premium
England
Rugby
LissaMR2
Anyone going to this?

We will be there all day on the Friday with The Sporting Bears Dream Rides. Please amble by to say Hello if you are there. :D

Did you end up going Lissa? :)
Sorry, Danny, totally missed this. Am I dopey, or what!:dopey:

Yes, we went, and had a great day. The Sporting Bears raised over £42,000 over the three days. Not too shabby!

That's awesome! Congratulations to you and the team! :cheers:

Is it happening again this year?

That's awesome! Congratulations to you and the team! :cheers:

Is it happening again this year?
Yes, it will be. The Sporting Bears will also be offering Dream rides at several other events throughout the year, I'm hoping the Miura is at one event we attend. Got to have a ride in that, whatever the cost!

The link below shows events already organised for this year. Maybe there will be one close to where you live. :D

http://sportingbears.co.uk/index.php/view/cat/6/events-diary

I'm hoping the Miura is at one event we attend. Got to have a ride in that, whatever the cost!

Then you can count @Beeblebrox237 on board 110% if that happens! Jake went in a few different cars with The Sporting Bears so we might have met and not even known.

Then you can count @Beeblebrox237 on board 110% if that happens! Jake went in a few different cars with The Sporting Bears so we might have met and not even known.

I think you'd remember meeting us. We were the daft ones dressed in bear costumes! :embarrassed:

:lol: I don't think I remember anyone dressed like that. I had a great time, thanks for helping with the event! The Miura will definitely be top of my list if it's there. :dopey:

Well, it's that time of year again, and tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday we will again be at the Classic Car Show with The Sporting Bears.Please wander by and say Hello if you are there. I'll be the really short person! :D

Back