Classic Muscle anybody ?

I'm new to GTPlanet, but I'm looking to set up a historic NASCAR league. It'll be a mix of ovals and road courses. Me and a friend are still working on figuring out the BoP, but the main cars we'd be using are the 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28, 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429, 1970 Dodge Challenger RT, and 1970 Plymouth Superbird. If you're interested, I can message you when sign-ups go live

Please send me message as well when ready. Love this I joined this to message you. Lol Thanks

I'm new to GTPlanet, but I'm looking to set up a historic NASCAR league. It'll be a mix of ovals and road courses. Me and a friend are still working on figuring out the BoP, but the main cars we'd be using are the 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28, 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429, 1970 Dodge Challenger RT, and 1970 Plymouth Superbird. If you're interested, I can message you when sign-ups go live
Hi there. If you found a lobby or group for historic NASCAR league I would be interested about it. Please let me know if I can join in. I´m from Germany and the time difference may be a problem, but let´s find out if it can work. My PS name: ZOPPO--GT

Back