So, yesterday I entered the Classic Muscle Car championship in the Amateur series with my 'Cuda 440 6 Pack, just over 400hp. I expected to be racing with stock cars but no, they all bomb past and the only way I can make up time on them is through the corners. They must be on 500hp at least, probably more. Now, my dilemma is that I HATE upgrading cars, I like to keep them stock so I assume I would need a powerful enough classic muscle car to outrun them.
I can think of the Buick Special, Mustang Trans-Cammer and the Art Morrison Corvette. I take it these cars are allowed in this competition?
I just wish it gave you the hp of the cars before you enter the race and so that way you'd have a better idea of what car to bring.
Thanks.
I can think of the Buick Special, Mustang Trans-Cammer and the Art Morrison Corvette. I take it these cars are allowed in this competition?
I just wish it gave you the hp of the cars before you enter the race and so that way you'd have a better idea of what car to bring.
Thanks.