Classic Muscle + Toscana + Shelby Cobra =

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishHunters
  • 10 comments
  • 1,486 views
Messages
1,973
United States
Florida - USA
Messages
Flsurffisher
Lots of Fun! Ran the Classic Muscle Seasonal on the Toscana course with the Cobra on RH tires. It was almost a drift competition. The Shelby is loose anyway. With slicks on that course it's like driving in a stunt driving competition! Lots of fun!
 
I'll be on that when I get home. Had a crack at the first three before I came to work this morning, trying out some new suspension settings for my Shelby, tasty...

{Cy}
 
Did the first 3 with a stock cobra other than Sports Softs and a racing tranny. Haven't gotten to Toscana yet, but the first 3 were pretty hairy already.
 
Stock Superbird, plus oil change, plus Sports Mediums = a bit too easy. The AI don't seem to understand that camber will make the corner faster, it's like they're driving from a heli-cam.

Anyway, the car felt a bit too grippy with those tyres, so I may try less, or get the Pontiac GTO barge out :)

Good seasonal events though.
 
You must be mad!

Still... I might try this later... :D
 
I loved it in the cobra. I did it all from the view behind the steering wheel. Great fun.
 
Yeah, the Cobra with racing suspension and a new drivetrain on sports medium tires is lots of fun. The oversteer is so easy to initiate and to maintain.
 
Gonna post the video later.
 
Nice vehicle (monster I mean)...
 
I just keep doing these events as you get loads of money and great fun so far I have used the money to buy and tune all the clasic premium muscle cars and the standard ones in the OCD. Then I bought all the modern american muscle cars and tuned all them and raced them in the other special events. I had more fun on GT5 today than any other day plus I bought 12 cars!
 
Awesome track, easy money, easier challenge than other tracks listed before, love the force feedback effects when sliding up hill on sport softs. '69 Vette / '69 GT40 (must tune down 75% to enter)
 
Back