Classic NASCAR race at Daytona

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Bman
  • 7 comments
  • 585 views

The Bman

That's just one of my names.
Premium
Messages
5,897
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
Messages
The_Bman24
Hello. After Lemons 100 miles, I chose to host another race. This time with RM Camaro Z28 69's and RM Dodge Challenger 70's. As always, 16 sign up spots are available. Race is at 8:00 PM Eastern time this coming Sunday. 50 laps.

Rules.
1. No using cars other than the 2 mentioned.
2. No strong swearing.
3. Transmission set to 155 mph.
4. No adding extra parts (Engine upgrades, etc.).
5. Cautions will be present when multiple cars crash. Also, a pace lap will be run at the beginning of the race.

Mech damage is heavy, aids are off, and tires are unrestricted.
 
Last edited:
Participants.

1. Stormtrooper217
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
 
I found this thread and would have loved to do this. Is there any chance of re-trying this event?
 
I found this thread and would have loved to do this. Is there any chance of re-trying this event?

If there is enough interest.
 
Hopefully, I was thinking of hosting it and earlier I was looking through the old events for some pictures, videos etc. and came across this. Thing is if it got rejected once already I can't see it working out well the second time around.
 
Calling Le Mans Lemons (nickname for a defective car) is like calling Pittsburgh Pittsburger or worse. Its kinda insulting. Just saying.
 
Calling Le Mans Lemons (nickname for a defective car) is like calling Pittsburgh Pittsburger or worse. Its kinda insulting. Just saying.

??? Lemons is a whole different thing. If you read the rules for that league then you could tell it's not Le Mans.
 
I'm new at this online racing but this sounds like an event I'd love to enter! Would love to see a 80's stock car race too!
 
Back