Classic Tracks DLC

• Thread starter DrDetroit
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
DrDetroit70
Hello all,

I purchased the classic tracks, but I don't see the Imola from the 80s-90s, seems to be the one with the chicains at tamburello.

Is it that it didn't install or it's the old Imola just not included?

Thanks and good day,

DrDetroit

Hello all,

I purchased the classic tracks, but I don't see the Imola from the 80s-90s, seems to be the one with the chicains at tamburello.

Is it that it didn't install or it's the old Imola just not included?

Thanks and good day,

DrDetroit

That's pretty much it.

Strange that the old Imola is not in-game. Wanted to drive Senna's Williams FW down that Tamburrello (sp?) curve at full throttle.

The DLC says something to the effect that the tracks of old are more dangerous, with no long run offs, chicanes or speed traps, and that is reproduced with this Classic Tracks DLC. So figured this old track would be included for sure.

Thanks guys for your input!

DrDetroit

Strange that the old Imola is not in-game. Wanted to drive Senna's Williams FW down that Tamburrello (sp?) curve at full throttle.

The DLC says something to the effect that the tracks of old are more dangerous, with no long run offs, chicanes or speed traps, and that is reproduced with this Classic Tracks DLC. So figured this old track would be included for sure.

Thanks guys for your input!

DrDetroit

I highly doubt any developer would even remotely consider putting that combination of car, driver and track into the game - it wouldn't take much for someone to whip up a YouTube video recreating the crash, which would be pretty disrespectful and would likely see a lot of criticism being thrown Codemasters' way.

I highly doubt any developer would even remotely consider putting that combination of car, driver and track into the game - it wouldn't take much for someone to whip up a YouTube video recreating the crash, which would be pretty disrespectful and would likely see a lot of criticism being thrown Codemasters' way.
If they did think that the games would be so much better! The fact is a company don't give a toss about any think other then mony, they know that if the put f1 on the front of the box it will sell!
The company are milking the fancise adding as little to the game for people not to think its just an updated version of the last game. At the end of the day it Dosent matter what version of the track they add they know it will sell!

Iirc Imola is part of the 90's DLC pack therefore it uses the 90's layout (post-1994 layout to be more precise). It would be nice if CM had included the older layout too.

Back