Classic tracks

• Thread starter GTRanger
  • 10 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Might be a controversial question but here goes. What say you to having the older versions of tracks as a kind of historic side menu/quest/event. Like the original Spa where it goes left after rouge straight, I think it was 8 miles iirc (probably wrong) or the original schleife. While I'm dreaming I'd love to see tracks like the Circuit De Charade, Reims, the Targa Florio or Mille Miglia. Even old Silverstone or Hockenheim. Would be good for the legend cars. I know they probably exist in other games but I've been playing GT since I was 9 it would be immense to have them all in this to play with, so much potential fun to be had if it was possible even a few years down the line

You mean in a way like in GT6 where we had the 80's versions of Monza and Brands Hatch along with their modern ones, or like we had 80's, 90's and modern versions of the Fuji on GT4?

Grand Prix Legends was set in 1967, had some wonderful circuits (including the original Spa) and was known for being savage in its difficulty. But if you could crack it, it was rewarding.

I think it would be great!
In particular I would like to have historical versions of Le Mans, at least 1 version with the old circuit past White House, before the Porsche curves. Also with the old Esses.
Mille Miglia would be impractical because of its length, but maybe a section of it? Same for Targa Florio, although that might be just doable for piccolo circuit (70 Kms).
And Pikes Peak dirt version besides asphalt.

I think it would be great!
In particular I would like to have historical versions of Le Mans, at least 1 version with the old circuit past White House, before the Porsche curves. Also with the old Esses.
Mille Miglia would be impractical because of its length, but maybe a section of it? Same for Targa Florio, although that might be just doable for piccolo circuit (70 Kms).
And Pikes Peak dirt version besides asphalt.
Could you imagine a Miglia or Floria Circuit Experience 🤣

Back