Classic VW Beetle

  • Thread starter Thread starter kieran177
  • 3 comments
  • 396 views
Messages
558
United Kingdom
Tadley
Messages
kieran177
Wanted for use drag racing, nothing serious, just for fun. Would prefer the stock grey colour, and colour and mileage doesn't matter. I have a 0 mile, 0 mod range stormer for trade of which i would happily tune to said specifications, althogh only if the beetle is tuned as well.
 
Do you have any tickets, like lvl 23?
 
Wanted for use drag racing, nothing serious, just for fun. Would prefer the stock grey colour, and colour and mileage doesn't matter. I have a 0 mile, 0 mod range stormer for trade of which i would happily tune to said specifications, althogh only if the beetle is tuned as well.

I have a drag tuned beetle. Is the range whatever you called it a range rover?
 
I have more, but i recently got the range stormer. What do you want instead?
 
Back